My father

  1. My father name is Ram Mahat. My father is like my true friend. I always receive so much love and affection from him. He looks after me and cares for me like no other. My father will always be strict with me  because he wants the best for me . It is because he loves me  that he want me to be a good person with all the good values and high morals. I share a very special bond with my father. I try to reciprocate the love he has for me.  I can never repay a father for all that he does for me but I can definitely show my  love and care for him.
He is 45 years old. He is a teacher. He is very clever. He loves me very much.And I also love him very very much.

                💕 Love u so much baba😍

                           Lots of love💕💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiance of dashain

Project work