My father

A father is superhero to all childrens. A father is a person who loves and care for his children.He is a person who sacrifies his needs for our needs.He is the best friend of his child .All children have there father in their life.

As everyone, I also have a father who loves and and care about me and my family. His name is ram mahat. He is my superhero. He supports me in everysteps. He is 40 years old.He is a great man.He is a teacher.He works very hard to fulfil our all demands.Other people may see him ordinary person but as always i see him my hero. He is my superhero coz he works very hard to fulfil the demands of my family and he cares us. As he is very busy but he gives us time.

Dad i love uh and yes i know that i cant imagine that how much u love me.You are the part of my life. I think i am such a lucky girl that i have got a dad like uh. I love u so much daddy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiance of dashain

Project work

My father